May 26, 2012
You might notice that it was almost 2 weeks that I have not posted anything on my blog site. The reason is that I have been so busy into the world of ‘investing in stocks’ doing my own research. But with the recent good news in the tech world that was popping everywhere since yesterday, I was forced to set my research aside and return to blogging again. There’s the early root for the quad-core powered Samsung Galaxy S III, untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 that is compatible with the new iPad (3rd gen) and the recent massive content update on one of my favorite iPad 2 games – Infinity Blade II.
According to the developer (Chair Entertainment) the update contains new areas to explore and conquer, new items to buy, new weapons to wield and other ‘major secrets’. This was obvious because when I was downloading the update it was a massive 1.2 GB file that took me almost 20 minutes to download. In the release note, Chair Entertainment presents us the changes and updates made on the game itself that I listed below for you to see.
- Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed
- Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Lupun, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more
- ‘X’ marks the spot! Find your hidden ally and discover secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature
- More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell
- • Additional surprises await you with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, more!
This new update looks exciting and I cannot wait to set on another adventure to check the goodies inside the ‘Vault of Tears’. Haven’t played yet Infinity Blade II? Go and buy this game app for a discounted price of $2.99! You’re lucky because when this game was first release the price was at $6.99 at that time. So download now before it’s too late.
Chair Entertainment possibly want us fans to get out of boredom (that’s already happening) waiting for Infinity Blade Dungeons that is not yet known when to be released. I already saw the game preview (which I posted below) and it was absolutely different from its predecessors. It was like playing Diablo 3 in a very high-definition graphics and not similar to the point and shoot game found on Infinity Blade 1 and 2.
By the way, I will be posting here soon my research on stock investing so that you can have a noob’s view (just like me) of what is all about. Have a nice day!