Dec 2, 2011
Already got your own Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus? Well you can now get root access on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to gain super user access to the system by following the instructions below. Thanks to the XDA forum member bdigitalstudio for helping us by creating and posting this rooting guide. For beginners, rooting your device will open up the doorway for you to do all the customizations you want on your tablet. With a super user account you can install different APK files and later core system files in your tablet to suit your needs. But always remember that rooting your precious gadget might void your warranty. So make sure that you know all the consequences before doing this.
WARNING: Do not blame anyone if something happens to your device. The instructions presented here are for those people who understand what they are doing with their device.
Things to do:
- Download and install Samsung KIES
- Transfer the root zip file from here and transfer it to the EXTERNAL CARD on Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
- Turn off the Galaxy Tab Plus.
- Enter Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down button + Power button. When your tablet turns ON, release power button (Keep holding volume down button). Your tablet will enter recovery mode.
- Select install update from external storage.
- Look for the file root.zip and select it with power button.
- When Finish, reboot.
Let us know if you successfully rooted your Galaxy Tab. If you want, you can give bdigitalstudio and to other forum members as well a small amount of donation so that we can keep them motivated. This will surely help them to continue their work that helps us doing the things we want on our gadgets.
- Download and install SUPERUSER APK, run this app and update SU binary
- Download and install BUSYBOX, run this app and install your chosen BusyBox version
Incoming search terms:
galaxy tab cygwin pin, superuser access to Samsung Tab 3 7 0