Jul 26, 2011
If you’re low on cash and eager to get the Samsung Galaxy S II that lets you control your Samsung Smart TV, you can try using this Android application. Originally this application can only be found in SGS II. But with the effort of XDA android geek Nokia7Vista you can now use this great app in your android phone. He was able to unlock the Smart View so that it can be ported to any Android device.
With this application, you can also stream what your watching on your phone right to your TV. Check the details below(by Nokia7Vista).
This application is Wi-Fi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your phone and TV are connected to the same wireless Router, your phone will link to the TV automatically where you can use your phone like a remote control. The TV can also transfer live feeds to your phone.
- Dual View -Enjoy TV and other multimedia right from your mobile device that’s connected to Samsung Smart TV. You can even send what you’re watching on your mobile device to TV and watch it from TV.
- Bluetooth PowerOn – You can use your mobile device to turn on your TV using Bluetooth (available for certain TV and mobile devices only).
- Remote – Your mobile device can work as remote for your Samsung TV or BD products. Full remote screen is provided by default, and three tabs are provided at the bottom of the screen to help you control connected devices with ease. Onscreen keyboard shows up automatically when you need to enter text.
- Game Controller – With this feature, your mobile device can control games on TV. Full and Simple modes are available. Turn on Gyro function on your mobile device, and control games by tilting your mobile device.
- Settings – You can fine-tune control for TV and BD by adjusting gesture sensitivity in your mobile device.
With this Smart HDTV, Smart Content provides new ways to explore and locate your favorite shows, movies, games, and more. A full web browser with WiFi built-in and innovative apps made for TV, along with Signature Services, enhances your enjoyment. AllShare Play allows you ….
[How to set up]
- Check if Wireless Remote Control or Network Remote Control is enabled in your TV’s System or Setup menu. If you don’t see either of them in the menu, Samsung Smart View App can’t be used in your mobile device.
- Connect wireless/wired router to TV LAN port, or connect Samsung Wireless LAN adapter to TV USB port.
- Connect your phone to wireless/wired router.
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2011
- Models greater or equal to LED 7000, PDP 8000
- Samsung Smart Phone: Galaxy S2
- Galaxy Player (YP-G70)
- Any Android phone**
** Many android users were reporting that this APK is not working on their smartphones. For this reason I would like to ask your help to post your comments if you got it working on your mobile device and also please include your phone models. Thanks!
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy S II owner you can download and install this APK from the Android Market here.
Watch this video and see how it works! (by Nokia7Vista)
Incoming search terms:
yhsm-inucbr_001, dtv bluetooth samsung como usar, dtv bluetooth samsung galaxy tab, how to bluetooth android to samsung smart tv, samsung bluetooth power on