Jul 27, 2011
Previously, we uncovered some script that can boost your Android’s memory by altering some files on your Android device. The script, when launched during startup, inserts optimized memory values that provides your device just the right amount of free memory it needs. The downside of this script is that you do not have some nice GUI interface to further control the settings. But thanks to zeppelinrox, an XDA member, for providing us a complete memory management script. This script has a very nice GUI and you have a lot of options to choose from.
What it does? It makes your Android phone FAST, really fast. It rearranges and fixes the OOM Groupings and Priorities and lowmemorykiller values. Using this trick, your phone becomes super snappy and can have improvememnts on multitasking. Also, your Android device will no longer use launcher redraw that sometimes makes your Android device lags when several applications are open at the same time. This script also works on all ROMS, it surpasses the functionality of AMM or AKMO because this scrips does not work on all ROMS.
How it works? Basically it rearranges your applications so that it is located on the correct slot. This technique of managing your memory could lessen the time it takes to locate a particular application. The author of this script notes that “Secondary apps may be in slot 3 on some roms but in slot 5 in others! That’s why you hear people comment – I tried AKMO but it didn’t do anything.. Most likely it didn’t do anything because the apps weren’t sitting where they were expected to be.”
- Rooted phone – For people that use milestone you can use Universal Androot.
- Script manager or Terminal emulator to run the script.
- Busybox 1.18.2 or below – newer versions is buggy to use with V6 Supercharger
- AutoStart script – enables stock ROMS(milestone) to utilize etc/init.d for launching scripts at boot time (boot scripts).
Note: Stock roms (milestone) – Vulnerable recovery is not required
Installations (by zeppelinrox):
- Download the attached V6_SuperCharger_for_Android*.txt script and save to your sdcard. … Do NOT run the V6 SuperCharger install script at boot!
- Load the script (V6_SuperCharger_for_Android*.txt) into Script Manager and select “Run as Root.”
- Touch the screen for the soft keyboard or slide out the keyboard and get SuperCharged! Just pick an option!
- READ the script’s output!
- Afterwards, READ the html HELP FILE in the root of your SD Card!
- Disable “Lock Home in Memory” if your ROM has this option.
- Optional: For a quick status check, you can put a Script Manager widget for V6 SuperCharger on you desktop
For more details click here -> xda forum
Please donate to the author if you like this script so that more developers will support our Android device. Kudos to zeppelinrox and to all the people at xda-developers.
Incoming search terms:
how to make android super fast, how to use script manager android, how to make android faster, make android super fast, script android fast, script manager widget icon, android stop script, superfast roms for chinese android phones, tricks to make android mobile superfast, universal init d support how to work android phones